Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bargaining with the Cabbie


Ok your long awaited update. We have been running around like crazy. We went by the Palace and they wouldn't let me in, I wonder why? So instead we went the the Royal Mews (palace stables). I loved all the carriages, but I will stick with my a/c. Then we went to Kew Gardens. It was very beautiful! Leeds Castle was AMAZING! Then mom got a bonus, we were able to go see the Sissinghurst Gardens. Did you know no two gardens are the same? hahah Not sure where the time is flying, but we have less then a week left. Don't know when the next update will be. Mom will be dragging me to see everything she has left on her list. Toodles

P.S. I still have yet to make it to the eye. The weather hasn't been the greatest so it hasn't been worth it. However I still plan on going..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter