Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I can't believe it's just about over...


What goes UP must come DOWN. The trip is coming to a close. Today and tomorrow is running around and doing last minute things. I did manage to get on the BA Eye today. I am so glad I did! It was so beautiful! We had a lovely morning and hopefully I will have some good pictures to share. Speaking of pictures... I have maxed out the amount I can upload on my Flickr account. I will take care of that when I get home and post the rest. It's been a great fun filled trip! Question remaining is how are we going to get everything home? Mom's suitcase was stuffed coming. Well it's going to be even more stuffed on the way home. Every place we went she had to purchase a book for a memento. I can only imagine what mine is going to look like. I'm sure the over flow will hit it. It's time to say Toodles. Hopefully my next post will be sent from my room. How I can't wait to sleep in my own bed! Oh and I can't wait to see Irv and Fug. How I miss them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter