Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monster RULES...


I really hate to jinx myself, but I am having such a wonderful time in the world of Kindergarten. I love my little rug rats! By no means are they perfect angels, but they are so different from my first grade experience. So far it's been lots of hugs and I LUV you Ms. Flusser. I am hoping since I got to them early I will be able to mold them to my liking... Monster RULES are a project we worked on the first two days. My class came up on their own with Red Rocket, Blue Bell, Yellow YoYo, Green Grass and Purple Pete. How cute is that? Together we came up with the rules ;) Now the question is, will they work? I believe I have 183 days left to find out, but who is counting??

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Luz said...

That is sooo cute! Monster rules! Great creativity, Ms. Flusser!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger mario said...

very nice classroom.....it's going to be a great year for you!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger JayJay said...

THANX guys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter