Friday, September 08, 2006

Green 11's

TGIF!!! Meet my new friend... Unfortunately our paths crossed when it was too late! I have my first cold of the school year. Head is stuffed, nose keeps dripping, throat is sore and I feel the cough coming on. Not to mention the symphony of noises that went on in the classroom. In one corner we have the hackers and the coughers. In another corner we have the sneezers and the nose blowers, and we mustn’t forget about the gaggers. We went through one box of tissues in four days! It's snot funny!!! haha

Goop and all I am still looking forward to next week. Hopefully by Monday we will all be on the mend and my Kinderland will be germ free.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger mario said...

Hand Sanitizers are our friends in the hospital!:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter