Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve and I am sitting around relaxing while enjoying the cool weather with my window open. I just finished my tradition of Chinese/Thai food and I decided to check my email. Here is a picture that was waiting for me to open. This is how some family friends are spending their Christmas. How unfair is that! This is their black lab out in the back yard. Would you not love to be surrounded by snow? OK, maybe not this much but a few inches would do!

Anywho, I wish everyone a Safe and Happy Christmas!!-- xoxo

3 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Luz said...

Happy Christmas to ya! I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a white Christmas! One day!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger mario said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Oma Flinger said...

Wishing you a happy holiday from Portland and Seattle where it is cold and wet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter