Saturday, December 23, 2006

I know, it's about time!

I can't believe the Christmas holiday is almost here and New Years is around the corner! Things have been going splendidly. I am still loving my job and the kiddos. I did some assessing right before the break and believe it or not Ripley they are learning! The last few weeks of school was a lot of fun. I taught 4 kinder classes how to play the "Dreidel" game. They loved it! Even though I love teaching, it has been so nice to be on a break and getting a chance to sleep in, watch TV and of course shop. So much for saving money.
Now about the picture. Last night I did some driving around and looking at Christmas lights. There are some awesomely decorated houses out there, but then I came upon this yard. Now don't get my wrong, I love angels, but YIKES not this big! What's the point? Personally I found her to be a bit on the scary side. I say stick with some pretty lights and maybe some smaller lawn decorations.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Luz said...

Is this that same scary angel we saw some years back?!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Oma Flinger said...

OK, What state do you live in? You expected what? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter