Sunday, January 07, 2007

Chrismikkah and New Years


Is this not the cutest tree? It's my very own Chrismikkah Bush! It was a present I received over the Holidays. I love it! The Holidays are over. It was great being off, but now it's time to get back into my routine of things. First things first I need to start saving money! I received 2 paychecks before winter break and I do not get another one until the 15th. YIKES! So that is why people say budgets are important. Hmmm, I suppose my first New Years resolution should be... make a budget and my second resolution should be...stick to it! Last week was back to the classroom. My class shrunk by one. Ooo I can't say that I am not happy though, the new year has definitely started out on a positive. Over the two week break, my kiddos have grown up. They are no longer ity bities but more like little people heading to first grade. Here is to 2007!!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger mario said...

Eeegad. the "B" word! Try to stay healthy with all the bugs going around!happy new year!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Oma Flinger said...

Happy New Year Girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Site Counter